1. Environmental Pollution- Concept, sources of pollution and nature of pollutants,
2. Air Pollution: Air pollutants, sources, effects of air pollution.
3. Smog- formation, Classical smog and industrial pollution, photochemical smog and
vehicular emission. Prevention and control of air pollutants.
1. Water pollution- Sources of water pollution, Nature of water pollutants and their effects,
2. Agricultural pollution- Farm animal waste, Soil erosion plants residues, agrochemicalfertilizers
3. Radioactive pollution- types, sources and effects of radiation.
4. Noise Pollution- Concept, sources, effects, noise pollution act.
- Teacher: Anna Gophane