Course Learning Outcome:
1. Select appropriate data structures as applied to specified problem definition.
2. Implement operations like searching, insertion, and deletion, traversing mechanism etc. on various data structures.
3. Students will be able to implement linear and Non-Linear data structures.
4. Implement appropriate sorting/searching technique for given problem.
5. Design advance data structure using Non-Linear data structure.
6. Be familiar with advanced data structures such as balanced search trees, hash tables, priority queues, Red-Black trees, Btrees.
7. Be familiar with some graph algorithms such as shortest path and minimum spanning tree
8. Determine and analyze the complexity of given Algorithms.
- Teacher: Vaishali Bhosale YCSRD