1. To have knowledge of different cereal grains produced and used worldwide.
2. To characterize the chemical composition of cereal grains and their functional properties.
3. To understand the processes of dry, wet, and modern milling technology of cereals
4. To the knowledge of processing of bakery products
1. Able to identify the structure of cereal grains and their components.
2. Able to process cereal grains into raw materials for bakery products
3. Understand the important quality attributes and quality indicators of cereals
4. Understand how a cereal mill and quality lab operates.
5. Able to process cereals into bakery products
6. Identify the common faults and causes in Bakery products
- Teacher: Vaibhav Bage.DOT