This compulsory course of Masters of Rural Studies for Part-II, semester -III, covers major four units and carried 100 marks. The main aim of this course is to students understand the concept, meaning, nature, and scope of Rural administration, different approaches to rural development, the concept of good governance, Local administration and its major components, different Rural Development Institutes and Administrations, the role of rural administration in rural development.
After completion of this course students will be able to;
1) Understand the nature, scope, features, principles, and importance of Development administration
2) Know good governance and its importance in rural development.
3) Understand the decentralized administration and its amendments.
4) Explain different kinds of rural development institutions and their administration
- Teacher: Dr. Dada Nanaware