This compulsory course CC-3.4: Entrepreneurship Development of Masters of Rural Studies for Part-II, semester -III, covers major four units and carried 100 marks. The main aim of this course is to students understand the concept and meaning of Entrepreneur and Enterpenureships, the nature, scope, and importance of Enterpenureships, various forms of business organizations, Source of Business idea- idea generation and evaluation, Feasibility Analysis, the role of Entrepreneurship in economic development.
After completion of this course students will be able to;
1) Understand the concept of Entrepreneurship
2) Conceptual clarity of forms of business organization
3) Generate and evaluate their own ideas for Entrepreneurship
4) Do feasibility analysis of Entrepreneurial Project
- Teacher: Dr. Dada Nanaware