Objectives of Course:
1. Understand casework as a method of social work, and its place in social work practice.
2. Understand the values and principles of working with individuals and families.
3. Develop the ability to critically analyze the problems of individuals and families and the factors affecting them.
4. Enhance understanding of the basic concepts, tools and techniques in working with individuals and families, problem-solving and developmental work.
5. Develop appropriate skills and attitudes to work with individuals and families.
- Teacher: Dr. Umesh Gadekar YCSRD