- To understand and analyze the architecture, instruction set and operations of microprocessors 8086 and contemporary peripherals.
- To understands the single and multi-processor mode of 8086 processor.
- To understanding and developing assembly level programs for microprocessor and microcontroller.
- To understand and analyze 80386 microprocessor and PIC microcontroller.
- To understand and analyze I/O Interfacing and Interrupt handling concept and to implement these concepts with Intel 8086 Assembly Language.
- Students get complete knowledge of architecture, instruction sets and operations of microprocessors 8086.
- Student can develop various assembly language programs and understands the various addressing modes required for assembly language programming.
- Students will be able to understand 80386 microprocessor and PIC microcontroller.
- Develop enough confidence to take up the challenges in building useful microprocessor based applications.
- At the end of this course students will able to analyze instruction sets, applying programming and gain hands-on experience of 8086 & 80386 microprocessor and microcontroller.
- Teacher: hemant tirmare.DOT