Literature In English : Drama – I
1) To read, understand and interpret drama as a genre of literature.
2) To acquire the knowledge of worldwide drama.
3) To make the students acquaint with the various trends in drama.
4) To make them aware about the various themes dealt in the dramas of
Unit 1 General Topics:
Drama as a Genre
Rise and development of drama.
Unit 3 Shakespeare: The Tempest. Oxford University Press. (1987)
Unit 4 Moliere: Tartuffe. G. Bell London. (1925)
- Teacher: Tripti Karekatti