1. Course Objectives of Fundamentals of Geomorphology are as follows:
To To development of geomorphic thought throughout the time with a review of fundamental concepts of geomorphology.
2. To look into the evolution of continents and ocean basins with continental drift theory.
3. To know the endogenetic and exogenetic factors controlling landform development with special reference to the denudational processes.
4. To see the mountain building activities through different theories.
- Teacher: Dr. Dnyaneshwar Pawar Geography