- Understand the concept of OOP as well as the purpose and usage principles of inheritance, polymorphism, encapsulation and method overloading.
- Identify classes, objects, members of a class and the relationships among them needed for a specific problem
- To demonstrate the ability to understand and use Exception handling and file handling mechanism
- Arrange the concrete and abstract classes in an appropriate hierarchy.
- Develop efficient Java applets and applications using OOP concept
- Teacher: Monali Khachane YCRSD