1. Understand casework as a method of social work, and its place in social work practice.
2. Understand the values and principles of working with individuals and families.
3. Develop the ability to critically analyze problems of individuals and families and factors affecting them.
4. Enhance understanding of the basic concepts, tools and techniques in working with individuals and families, in problems solving and in developmental work.
5. Develop appropriate skills and attitudes to work with individuals and families.
- Teacher: Dr. Urmila Dashwant